incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject May reports due in ten days
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 11:55:57 GMT
Hi,

It'll soon be time for the podlings reporting in May [1]  to start
drafting their reports.

When doing so, please consider the review results from February [2]:

  IP clearance: Amber
  Release trouble: Clerezza, Stanbol
  Low activity: Ambari, Nuvem, PhotArk, SIS, Wink, Zeta Components
  Low diversity: Airavata, Droids, VCL, Wookie
  Ready to graduate: Jena, Lucene.NET, NPanday, OpenNLP

Has the situation in your podling changed over the last three months?
If not, what's your plan for improving the situation?

For example, I notice that Clerezza has made a release, but Stanbol
still needs one. Also, Lucene.NET and NPanday are yet to graduate. Did
something come up to prevent progress, or have you just not gotten
around to it yet (which BTW is fine; much better than having bigger
issues)?

And to any projects in the "Low activity" category that still aren't
seeing increased activity: Do you have a good reason to expect
activity to pick up, or should we consider retiring the project?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2012
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012

BR,

Jukka Zitting