incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Hama as a TLP
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:08:17 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:
> The community graduation vote was held and passed with 6 positive (4
> binding) votes, no negative votes[1]. Now I would like to ask the IPMC
> to approve the graduation. Please VOTE on the below resolution for
> promoting Hama to an Apache TLP and graduating from the Incubator.

  [x] +1 Hama graduation

PS. You may want to revise the wording of the resolution, as
"distributed computing framework based on Bulk Synchronous Parallel"
doesn't sound like good language to me (though English isn't my native
language). A better alternative could be "distributed computing
framework based on the Bulk Synchronous Parallel model".

BR,

Jukka Zitting