incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Binding votes (Was: [VOTE] Accept Device Access contribution)
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:48:38 GMT
Looks fine by me. You have no objections to the code. As long as the
donation is handled properly from an IP perspective accepting this is fine.

In general there is no need to Vote on this. Decisions need not be made
through time consuming votes (unless the issue is contentious), consensus
through discussion (which you appear to have in the original mail thread)
and someone willing to act are enough.

Ross