incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate JSPWiki from Incubator
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:34:39 GMT
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:38 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> ...At this time, it would be prudent to withdraw this vote from consideration
> address all identified concerns, and wait for another day to put forward
> this vote again, once i's are dotted, and t's are crossed....

+1

To me, the stats at [1] and [2] show a steady decrease in activity
since 2009, but it seems like the project started being slightly more
active again in 2012. If it's actually the case, waiting until there's
steady activity and proper apache releases might help convince the
project mentors that it's ready for graduation.

-Bertrand

[1] http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fincubator%2Fjspwiki
[2] http://jspwiki.markmail.org/