incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Binding votes (Was: [VOTE] Accept Device Access contribution)
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 06:51:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question concerning binding votes.

On the Celix dev list a vote thread has been started for a code donation.
We are currently one mentor short, as such there are only 2 votes from PPMC
members.

What is the default for a code donation? When is a vote binding, only for
PPMC or does an IPMC vote count as well?

Current vote counts
2 votes from PPMC members
1 vote from IPMC member
1 vote from a dev list reader