incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <>
Subject Adding branding items to graduation requirements
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 12:09:06 GMT
How can we best add the requirement that all podlings must comply with
the PMC branding requirements [1] before graduation?

Looking over the recent Jena thread and especially incubator status
page, there's no specific bullet point or checkoff that lists the PMC
branding requirements.  In particular, we need to both document this, as
well as ensure it's listed as a specific checkoff point in the Project
Incubation Status page.

I tried earlier to add several points about branding, but I'm not quite
sure it was in the right place in the many docs...

Jukka, others, some tips please?

- Shane

P.S. Jena looks fairly good, although missing (TM) after the first use
of name, and needs to tweak homepage text a little.  I like their logo!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message