incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Adding Syncope IPMC member in the incubator group
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:52:44 GMT
>-----Original Message-----
>From: simone.tripodi@gmail.com [mailto:simone.tripodi@gmail.com] On
>Behalf Of Simone Tripodi
>Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:47 AM
>To: general@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Adding Syncope IPMC member in the incubator group
>
>Thanks a lot Matthew, much more than appreciated!

No problem.  This really should be in the incubator documentation somewhere.  I will try to
find time this week to get it added.

-Matt

>
>Have a nice day, all the best,
>-Simo
>
>http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>http://www.99soft.org/
>
>
>
>On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Franklin, Matthew B.
><mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: simone.tripodi@gmail.com [mailto:simone.tripodi@gmail.com] On
>>>Behalf Of Simone Tripodi
>>>Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:31 AM
>>>To: general@incubator.apache.org
>>>Subject: Adding Syncope IPMC member in the incubator group
>>>
>>>Good morning all! :)
>>>
>>>new guys of Apache Syncope are experiencing issues on deploying
>>>SNAPSHOT artifacts because looks like they are not in the incubator
>>>group, have a look at INFRA-4675 issue[1].
>>>
>>>What is the procedure to request to join?
>>
>> You need to create a ticket for INFRA to manually grant the committers the
>correct Role [1][2]
>>
>> [1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2939
>> [2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3718
>>
>>>
>>>Many thanks in advance, all the best!
>>>-Simo
>>>
>>>[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4675
>>>
>>>http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>>>http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>>>http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>>>http://www.99soft.org/
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>>>For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
Mime
View raw message