incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Question about downloading binaries
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:11:44 GMT
> Hope that helps...  The question is, will Roy (or anyone else) be
> unwilling to vote for the first option?

Having been one of the people that commented and started the thread, I feel like I was wearing
loose clothing while operating machinery, per Roy's guidance on the source being the thing
that is voted on and the other binaries are merely convenience items, I would support the
first option.  Also, making sure the other comments on NOTICEs are addressed as well.

Unfortunate that you god dog piled on but hopefully we're all better prepared going forward.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

A Day Without Nuclear Fusion Is a Day Without Sunshine