incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Question RE a non-ASF hosted project requiring contributors to have a signed ICLA submitted to the ASF
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 09:32:26 GMT
Another way would be to add it as subproject to some other TLP.
For jszip which is mainly (but not only) Maven related, we could consider doing a quick incubation
and add it as sub project to the Maven TLP.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: whoever does some builds with maven and has JavaScript in those projects should take a
peek at jszip.org. It's really a nice project!