incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SITE] CMS cutover for incubator site on Monday
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 02:48:56 GMT
On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'll be cutting over the incubator site to
> svnpubsub based on the CMS this coming Monday.
> Please be advised this will impact the workflow
> for publishing stuff: instead of committing build
> output to site-publish and svn upping the tree
> on people.apache.org, you will instead publish
> your changes by either visiting
>
>     https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish
>
> or by using the publish.pl script on people.apache.org.

So for the podling status files, we currently do this:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/ppmc-faqs.html#status

So, we edit the XML, ant, svn commit the changed XML and generated
HTML, then go to people.apache.org and svn update.

Does this just change the last step, so instead of an svn update on
people.apache.org we do the publish script?  Or something else?

-Rob