incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS! Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on incubator-site-staging
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:28:00 GMT
On 1 March 2012 20:44, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> +1, thanks sebb!

[Top -posting?]

>>________________________________

I've done a search for "site-author" and it appears in the build and
clutch scripts, as well in various documentation files.

I suspect that many of the docn files will need more updating than
just replacing site-author by content.

I propose to leave the site-author references in files that need more
than a simple replacement.
This is because it will be easy to find the string "site-author".