incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Simplifying podling infra
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:51:24 GMT

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Joe Schaefer <> wrote:
> For projects who have settled on a permanent
> name, some things might be better.  But this
> does not make life easier for the project nor
> infra when our incubator-related infra depends
> on naming conventions being followed, so this
> decisions isn't purely an IPMC one.

Good point.

Perhaps limit this option only to podlings that have already gone
through the PODLINGNAMESEARCH process as a part of preparing the
initial proposal? That would be a great added incentive for projects
to pay good attention to naming right at the beginning.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message