incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex status
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:20:59 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the report, Flex!

I was reviewing the report and have a few thoughts and questions:

> Resolve trademark donation or licensing

I assume this is being handled by the PPMC together with the Apache
legal & trademark teams. So no direct action by the Incubator PMC
needed?

> Complete code and bug database donation

It's a bit unfortunate that the migration is taking so long. Once you
have everything in place, it would be great if you could take some
time (perhaps together with people from OpenOffice) to compile a list
of lessons learned for use by potential future podlings that need to
migrate a large and complex project history to Apache.

> Incubation has been working well.  Our mentors are great.

Great to hear that!

PS. I notice a downwards trend in commit and list activity since
January. I assume this is a result of an initial spike of activity in
January and the still pending parts of the infrastructure migration
dragging down further work.

BR,

Jukka Zitting