incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][IPMC] Graduate RAT as Apache Creadur Project
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:51:09 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<rdonkin@apache.org> wrote:
> The penultimate stage is this VOTE by the incubator community. The VOTE is
> open to all but only IPMC votes are binding.

  [x] +1 Recommend The Apache Creadur Proposal To The Board (below)

The heavy swings in project activity that RAT/Creadur has experienced
would be a bit alarming for a typical podling, but I don't see that as
an issue given the exceptionally experienced PMC and the use of RAT by
a lot of other Apache projects.

BR,

Jukka Zitting