incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Kalumet status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by jbonofre)
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:51:31 GMT

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> What I'd like to see added to the report is the list of most important
> issues to be solved before graduation. For example, what's your status
> on community activity and diversity? Are you close to making your
> first release? etc.

Following up on this, I notice that activity in Kalumet dropped
sharply after new year and is now at a very low level (only one commit
in the past three months). Do you think this is just a temporary issue
or a more serious problem? Any plans for reviving the project?

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message