incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S4 status (was: Re: Thoughts on Incubator board reports)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:05:37 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the review and followup, Daniel!

Flavio Junqueira wrote on Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 00:21:13 +0100:
> Is there anything important I'm missing?

I'm happy with your report for this month (with the note, as already
raised by Daniel, that technical issues are not relevant to
graduation).

Going forward it would be great if you (and other podlings for that
matter) included a note about how many active committers you have and
how independent (separate employers, etc.) they are. That would make
it easier to for us to see how active and diverse the project
community is.

BR,

Jukka Zitting