incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenMeetings status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by SebastianWagner)
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:16:58 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the early report, OpenMeetings! (And good catch on
reverting the accidental removal of your report.)

Sounds like you're off to a good start at incubation. I'm looking
forward to more good news from you!

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> +   - A question for PMC: Should we start a demo server on Apache, so people
> +     can benefit from communication?

The best approach is probably to bring this idea up with the
infrastructure team. I'm not sure if many projects or other groups
within Apache would be interested in such a service (real-time
communication can be a bit troublesome from a community perspective),
but it doesn't hurt to ask.

> + Problems:
> +   * currently the legal status of our plugins is not 100% clear if we are able to
maintain and publish them under ASL, see http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-openmeetings-dev/201202.mbox/%3CCACeMiA-HLOFjCj%3DHopsHz-FP884JyQ5mwHnGPVSrD5TVC_D%2BTw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
we need to discuss that further and get an official statement.

You can contact also legal-discuss@apache.org if you need more help on this.

BR,

Jukka Zitting