incubator-general mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.3.0-incubating
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:44:42 GMT
+1 lgtm. The sig/xsum check out. I was able to build the zk debs
successfully on my ubuntu system. I ran through the incubator
checklist and everything seems in order.

I managed to generate the rat report via "mvn apache-rat:check" and it
checked out.

Patrick

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Alan Gates <gates@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> LICENSE, NOTICE, and CHANGES look good.  Checksum and key signature check out.  It's
nice when the changes file includes attribution on who did the change, but that's not a requirement.

> You didn't include a rat report when you posed the release candidate.  I saw a maven
target that looked like it was supposed to produce a rat report, but it didn't seem to when
I ran it.  I did a quick look through the files and didn't find anything that looked like
it should have a header file but doesn't.  But running rat on stuff is really helpful for
voters when producing a release.