incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Jena mentors (Was: [VOTE] Release Jena Fuseki 0.2.1-incubating)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:25:32 GMT
Yes I'm still here and I guess reasonably engaged. I've never
considered myself a mentor here but I have dived in on occasion, but
in reality I've never really needed to do anything. Especially now the
project is maturing. One thing I have not done though is release
reviews.

Ross

On 21 March 2012 22:08, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
>>> Can we get 2 more IPMC votes?
>>
>> On a related note, who are currently mentoring Jena? The status page
>> [1] doesn't show.
>>
>> The Jena team page [2] lists you, Bertrand, Benson and Ross as
>> mentors. Is that accurate? If yes, please update the status page
>> accordingly.
>
> Well, I do remember Ross mentioning at some point he never intended to
> be a mentor and ending up on the roster by mistake (he was Champion).
> Of course, being the engaged guy he is, he did in fact do a lot of
> mentoring anyway, so I would guess he can be on the list :-). But
> maybe he'd prefer not to.
>
> TBH I'm semi-seriously considering not doing any more voting about
> jena, unless it is to +1 their board resolution to graduate :-P
>
> cheers,
>
> Leo

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)