incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nóirín Plunkett <noi...@apache.org>
Subject [IMPORTANT UPDATE] GSoC 2012 mentor signup
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:47:17 GMT
PMCs,

In order to avoid problems we've seen in recent years, we've changed
the sign-up process for mentors.

Mentors will copy your PMC list when applying to be a mentor. If the
potential mentor is a member of your PMC or a contributor you feel
would make a good mentor, it is important that you POSITIVELY ACK
these emails by replying to code-awards@apache.org.

PPMC Mentors: Please pass this message on to your PPMC. Incubator
projects should have their mentors ACK'd by the PPMC, not the IPMC.

Mentors whose applications do not receive an ACK will not be allowed
to mentor students during GSoC.

Thanks,

Noirin