incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hama status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by thomasjungblut)
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:52:30 GMT
Hi,

Well, I think, Hama is ready to discuss about graduate incubation.
According to pulse.apache.org, the number of Hama user/dev subscribers
is growing and in the top 3 of all incubator projects. Contributions
from new people are also increased.

> December report. What have you done since then to grow the community,
> and are you happy with the results so far?

We prepared releasing of our new stable release and currently being
voted on here. Please vote if you have a time.

> How do you plan to address this issue going forward? Would extra help
> from the Incubator or ComDev be useful?

As we described in Wiki, we'll looking forward to participate in GSOC
and invite new committers.

Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the early report, Hama!
>
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
>> + == Top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation ==
>> +
>> + * Grow the community size.
>
> Community size was the only remaining issue mentioned also in your
> December report. What have you done since then to grow the community,
> and are you happy with the results so far?
>
> How do you plan to address this issue going forward? Would extra help
> from the Incubator or ComDev be useful?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon