incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jena mentors (Was: [VOTE] Release Jena Fuseki 0.2.1-incubating)
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:33:46 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...The Jena team page [2] lists you, Bertrand, Benson and Ross as
> mentors. Is that accurate? If yes, please update the status page
> accordingly.
>
> Mentors, do you have time to review the release candidate? Of course
> anyone else from the IPMC is also welcome to cast their vote on the
> release....

I wrote about a while ago to the jena private list about my time to
mentor Jena being quite limited - in retrospect I should have stepped
down at that point, as that got even worse since then.

As Jena is about to graduate IIUC, I'll stay around and try to at
least help give the last little push.

-Bertrand