incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject AOO LICENSE/NOTICE files
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:46:23 GMT
Greets,

As noted below, the AOO LICENSE and NOTICE files are in what seems to me to be
an unusual configuration.  I'm not planning on voting -1 because of it, but
others may feel differently, and rather than make the AOO folks go through
several release candidates down the road, it would be nice to hear objections
now.

Marvin Humphrey