incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paolo Castagna <castagna.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jena mentors (Was: [VOTE] Release Jena Fuseki 0.2.1-incubating)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:04:23 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
>> Can we get 2 more IPMC votes?
>
> On a related note, who are currently mentoring Jena? The status page
> [1] doesn't show.
>
> The Jena team page [2] lists you, Bertrand, Benson and Ross as
> mentors. Is that accurate? If yes, please update the status page
> accordingly.
>
> Mentors, do you have time to review the release candidate? Of course
> anyone else from the IPMC is also welcome to cast their vote on the
> release.

Thank you Leo and thank you Jukka.

For the mentors of a project, the cost of a [VOTE] per module is higher
than releasing all modules in one shot and calling for just one [VOTE].
Fortunately, our mentors have been full of patience with us. Hopefully,
they will not need to do this for much longer.

Expect another [VOTE] for another (small) module following soon after. ;-)

Paolo