incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Request for an early review of an potential Apache OpenOffice release
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:17:18 GMT
Hi,

we have prepared a new developer snapshot on the way to our first release.

We would very much appreciate some early feedback if possible. The
AOO3.4 release will be an important milestone for the project and I
think also for Apache to show that project is up and running. And that
Apache is able to host and drive the project forward.

Kind regards

Juergen