incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Kalumet status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by jbonofre)
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:05:16 GMT
Hi Jukka,

yeah it's a temporary issue as we have lot of users which still use the
"sourceforge" version (buildprocess.sourceforge.net).

I will set the "sourceforge" area as deprecated to force the users to
move to kalumet.

I will start this process later this week.

Regards
JB

On 03/12/2012 08:51 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Jukka Zitting<jukka.zitting@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> What I'd like to see added to the report is the list of most important
>> issues to be solved before graduation. For example, what's your status
>> on community activity and diversity? Are you close to making your
>> first release? etc.
>
> Following up on this, I notice that activity in Kalumet dropped
> sharply after new year and is now at a very low level (only one commit
> in the past three months). Do you think this is just a temporary issue
> or a more serious problem? Any plans for reviving the project?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org