incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject IP Clearance? NAK
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 01:52:24 GMT
On 3/1/2012 4:17 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> On Mar 1, 2012, at 9:20 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>
>> Perhaps you are signing up to do that ip-clearance, since it doesn't
>> seem to be coming from the committer.
>
> IP clearance for an existing committer is BULLSHIT.  I already cleared
> that with Legal when I was chair of this project.

Somehow, having chaired the HTTP Server project for 2 years, I had missed
the memo.  This information is not being communicated.  Thank you for
enlightening me, our chair Eric, and the rest of the TLP communities.

The HTTP Server Project will proceed to ignore the IP Clearance process
laid out by the Incubator for all incoming contributions from any actual
project committer or their employer, until informed otherwise by the
President of the foundation.