incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.1.0-incubating (rc1)
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:59:04 GMT
+1 (non-binding, Flume contributor)

- Ran "mvn clean package" from the unpacked source artifact and it successfully built the
source & binary artifacts
- Unpacked the binary artifact built from the source artifact and was able to run a simple
flume agent that generates numbers and prints them to stdout
- Verified existence of the NOTICE, LICENSE, CHANGELOG, and RELEASE-NOTES files - from a quick
check they look good to me

Mike