incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject lists of mentors and other project details
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 02:26:00 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Jukka Zitting wrote:
> >>
> >> On a related note, who are currently mentoring Jena? The status page
> >> [1] doesn't show.
> >
> > The main place in svn is here:
> >  incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml
> > which then generates this listing:
> >
> Can we get rid of multiple places for storing the same information? I
> don't care much if that's podlings.xml or the individual podling
> status files, but let's find a way to avoid duplicating information
> across these files.

As suggested previously [*] each podling status page could simply
link to the already maintained information, e.g.

[*] No time now for me, but it is somewhere recently in response
to Roy's query. A couple of us suggested a way forward,
and reminded about the various other tools and automated
processes that would then need to be tweaked to accommodate
different source data.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message