incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Hadoop developers
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:37:48 GMT
Look at the List-Unsubscribe header in every mail from the list for the
address to email to in order to unsubscribe.

(also, this is general@incubator, not general@hadoop)

Jaremus, Rolfe wrote on Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 14:35:48 -0400:
> I thought I was interested in following the Hadoop development tasks,
> however I am not a developer.  I need to be taken off of this
> distribution list.  Could someone please advise where I should go to do
> that?
>

> Rolfe Jaremus
>
> Systems Manager, Data Governance & Standards, Hadoop Core Team
>
> Sears Holding Corp | Information & Technology Group
>
> 3333 Beverly Rd - B2-311A | Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
>
> E-mail: Rolfe.Jaremus@searshc.com
>
> Office: 847.286.5297            Mobile: 224.387.9649
>

> This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation
and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading
the contents. Thank you.