incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: [all] Size of releases
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:41:37 GMT
Can I please once again suggest that some
of the enthusiasm for promoting the 1GB
estimate I gave be tempered a bit with the
morerealistic circumstance that this will
all soon be a non-issue again once we've sorted
out OpenOffice over the coming days and weeks?

The bigtop situation is rather unique to
bigtop's goals and shouldn't be used as a
barometer for what "normal" release processes
should be bothering with.

In short, nothing to see here. No need to
start blabbering about mirror limits on
official documentation, etc.  A sanity
guideline in the incubator docs is entirely
enough already.