incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jaremus, Rolfe" <Rolfe.Jare...@searshc.com>
Subject Hadoop developers
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:35:48 GMT
I thought I was interested in following the Hadoop development tasks,
however I am not a developer.  I need to be taken off of this
distribution list.  Could someone please advise where I should go to do
that?

Rolfe Jaremus

Systems Manager, Data Governance & Standards, Hadoop Core Team

Sears Holding Corp | Information & Technology Group

3333 Beverly Rd - B2-311A | Hoffman Estates, IL 60179

E-mail: Rolfe.Jaremus@searshc.com

Office: 847.286.5297            Mobile: 224.387.9649

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.