incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: NOMINATIONS for Incubator PMC Chair
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 03:06:04 GMT
> I intend to nominate Noel J. Bergman

I will leave my hat in the ring, but also note that a number of people have
expressed that not only is it time to vote for the Incubator PMC Chair, but
also that it is time for new, different, energy and ideas in that role.  So
those people would certainly prefer to see someone other than me in the
role.

In my view, the Incubator PMC Chair is a largely administrative role, but
also charged with protecting the ASF and the Incubator as the ultimate
oversight.  If I am not re-elected, I will not reminisce about the days of
having to do the monthly reports.

	--- Noel