incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Nomination of Chris Mattman for the IPMC Chair (was: Re: NOMINATIONS for Incubator PMC Chair)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 05:22:43 GMT

> I will note that should I be elected into this role, I will state that
> I don't intend to be in it very long as I don't intend for it to exist
> much longer.

I spoke with Bill this evening, and have indicated to him that I'd like for
you and he to already start working on the re-org proposal.  We'll need to
vote on it, but there seems to be interest in that direction.

However, please note that the re-org still has a position that is at least
analogous.  You would not be getting off so easily.  ;-)

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message