incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Re: [VOTE] Jukka Zitting for IPMC Chair (was Re: NOMINATIONS for Incubator PMC Chair)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 02:31:47 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> I'm ready to vote, but Chris said "it looks like the remaining folks
> (including me) that were in the running have aligned beyond the
> following nominee:" Where is the mail from Noel saying he is no longer
> standing? Have I missed something?

There wasn't one.  I was traveling when the vote started.  No worries.  I
have no issue with standing down after 8 years, and Jukka is an excellent
and active successor.  I was exceedingly pleased to see his message that he
had reconsidered, was willing to stand as Incubator PMC Chair, and would
rotate out of the JackRabbit VP position.

	--- Noel