incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migrating the main site to the CMS- a simple approach
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 03:53:16 GMT
On 21 February 2012 02:31, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 February 2012 15:44, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The first thing to do is to decide if the following directory tree can
>>> be junked:
>>>
>>> site-publish/projects/altrmi/
>>>
>>> I suspect it can, as altrmi has moved elsewhere, but I just want to
>>> check it's not being kept for historical reasons.
>>
>> +1 to removing. We still have the content archived in svn history.
>
> Done
>
>>> The other files currently only in site-publish are:
>>>
>>> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo\status.html
>>> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo\status.pdf
>>
>> Remove. Geronimo status is at /projects/geronimo.html.
>
> Done
>
>>> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\lcf.html
>>
>> Remove. LCF renamed itself to ManifoldCF, and its status is now at
>> /projects/manifoldcf.html.
>
> Done
>
>>> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo-proposal.html
>>
>> Keep. It should be linked to from the proposal list on the Incubator
>> wiki, or perhaps migrated entirely into the wiki (or at least to a
>> better place in site-author).
>
> Not sure why that file was flagged as a problem by my testing - there
> is a source file for it under site-author.

Discovered the problem. There are two such html files, but only one source:

site-author\projects\geronimo\geronimo-proposal.xml
site-publish\projects\geronimo-proposal.html
site-publish\projects\geronimo\geronimo-proposal.html

It looks like the middle file was created a long time ago, and then
the xml file was moved.

So I will delete the middle file.