incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject [VOTE] Retire HISE from incubation
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:34:56 GMT

As discussed earlier and now shown below, the HISE community has voted
to retire the project. Following the retirement guide [1], I now call
the Incubator PMC to vote on confirming this decision. This vote is
open for the next 72 hours.

    [ ] +1 Retire the HISE project
    [ ] -1 Do not retire the project, because ...

Two IPMC members participated already on the vote on hise-dev@. Unless
they explicitly recast their votes, I'll include the following also
when tallying this IPMC vote.

   +1 Glen Daniels
   +1 Jukka Zitting

Jukka Zitting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jukka Zitting <>
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Subject: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire HISE

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> So, please vote on retiring the HISE project from incubation. This
> vote for hise-dev@ is open for the next 7 days.

The vote passes as follows:

   +1 Glen Daniels
   +1 Jukka Zitting
   +1 Mauricio Salatino
   +1 Rafal Rusin
   +1 Witek Wołejszo

Thanks for voting! I can take care of the rest of the retirement process [1].

BTW, the HISE status page [2] doesn't indicate when or if the
copyright issues have been cleared. Do we have a record of that
happening already? If yes, we can still keep the HISE sources archived
on, otherwise we'll need to drop them.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: