incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evolution instead of a revolution (Was: Time to vote the chair?)
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 16:47:38 GMT
Chris,

I read your proposal, and I read as lot of other email, and it appears
that the results in my head were a bit of a salad. After re-reading
your proposal, I will make some mods in a moment and remove that
remark in particular.

--benson

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I am +1 to what your proposal does. I am not so fond of the wording of it.  I've tried
to make changes to eliminate pointing fingers but just couldn't with the last section.  I
would suggest you take another stab at editing it to: a) make this proposal a general document,
not just from you, and b) try to remove as many names as possible.  It also might be helpful
if the proposal was worded as if Chris' didn't exist.  Just document what the process would
be and how it solves the problems we have now.