incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evolution instead of a revolution (Was: Time to vote the chair?)
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 16:51:34 GMT
I see that Ralph already removed the worst of my excesses, and I fixed
a few others. Are we good?

I'm really not in this to win a fight ( -- or an election --) but
rather to help the community reach a consensus by stating a
(hopefully) clear alternative.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I read your proposal, and I read as lot of other email, and it appears
> that the results in my head were a bit of a salad. After re-reading
> your proposal, I will make some mods in a moment and remove that
> remark in particular.
>
> --benson
>

> On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> I am +1 to what your proposal does. I am not so fond of the wording of it.  I've
tried to make changes to eliminate pointing fingers but just couldn't with the last section.
 I would suggest you take another stab at editing it to: a) make this proposal a general
document, not just from you, and b) try to remove as many names as possible.  It also might
be helpful if the proposal was worded as if Chris' didn't exist.  Just document what the
process would be and how it solves the problems we have now.