incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giving podlings enough time to report [Fwd: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2012 ([ppmc])]
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:20:13 GMT
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2012, at 5:58 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>

>> On Feb 1, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>>>
>>> OK. With this and the script, I guess you would say that "patches are welcome"
;-)

>>> If someone would point me to the script I'd like to see if I can make an improvement
trying on my new IPMC hat in a non-mentor role.

>> The issue is that because the script is run the 1st of the month,
>> it implies that the "lead time" for podlings will always be somewhat
>> "short".
>>
>> But these are *reminders*. Podlings should know well in advance without
>> these when their reports are due.
>
> Understood. The deadline was recently moved up a week and therefore the message in the
email either needs to be rewritten.

Has there been any sort of official notification to poddlings that the
reporting date changed? I couldn't find anything from a quick search
so the discussion about it is likely to have got lost to many in all
the noise on general@.

   ...ant

   ...ant