incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Jukka Zitting for IPMC Chair (was Re: NOMINATIONS for Incubator PMC Chair)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:00:00 GMT
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 (binding)

>From my perspective, Chris's proposal and Benson's vote above
effectively turned this into a single issue question: is now the time
for Noah to be replaced by Jukka?

There are no question that all four individuals in question are great
guys.  However despite the protestations to the contrary, all
available evidence at the present time show that Jukka has more time
available to devote to the Incubator.  This means that we have here a
(possibly only modestly incremental) improvement, and one that is
readily reversible if necessary.  What's not to like?

- Sam Ruby