incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Time to vote the chair?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:00:05 GMT
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Christian Grobmeier <> wrote:
> We have discussed many things the past days, I think we need to get
> towards some results. Imho it was enough time to propose new incubator
> chair candidates. So far we have nominations for Noel, Benson and
> Chris M....

I know Benson was nominated on the private list but I haven't seen it
here - maybe I missed something, whoever nominated him should repeat
this here if that wasn't done yet.

> Should we do the vote now? How is the process for voting a chair when
> having multiple candidates? Via the votetool like the board votes?..

Using the tool makes sense
IMO, but the current chair should drive this process.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message