incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Time to vote the chair?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:33:57 GMT
Hi Chris,

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<> wrote:
> ...I wouldn't have much problem with this, so long as I make it
> clear that my intention isn't to remain in the position for longer than
> one month, two months, whatever it takes to move towards
> proposal/resolution and board recommendation to dissolve
> the Incubator and the VP Incubator position, and to implement my
> proposal...

So it seems like there's a good proposal of yours, buried in the way
too many (for my own taste) tl:dr emails here recently.

Would you mind putting your proposal at to make it easier to discuss and act

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message