incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giving podlings enough time to report [Fwd: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2012 ([ppmc])]
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:12:57 GMT
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 14:40, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> There is no "announcement". The calendar is set well in advance:
>>  repos/committers/board/calendar.txt
>
> OK. With this and the script, I guess you would say that "patches are welcome" ;-)

Nah. I hate that phrase. It is patronizing and dismissive. But
improvements are always a Good Thing.

> If someone would point me to the script I'd like to see if I can make an improvement
trying on my new IPMC hat in a non-mentor role.

repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/tools/incubator_reminder/

I suspect that you'll need to ask infra@ for access to that
repository. It has restricted access for security reasons.

Cheers,
-g