incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evolution instead of a revolution (Was: Time to vote the chair?)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:12:51 GMT
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 14:04, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On 2/3/2012 12:51 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
>>
>> So that everyone affected by these proposals has the opportunity to engage in the
discussion, I recommend that we pull these out of e-mail for a while and ask everyone who
has a new "plan" for the incubator to draft proposals on the wiki as Chris did.  At that
point, we could have a bake-off discussion where the community has the ability to evaluate
and chime in with their concerns/comments/suggestions.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2002/board_minutes_2002_10_16.txt