incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mohamed Battisha <mbatt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 3.1.3 (candidate 2)
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:49:02 GMT
+1
Downloaded the source and ran the unit test

Everything looks fine

Thanks!
Mohamed

On Feb 18, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Jeremy Hanna wrote:

> +1 (non-binding from a user/contributor) - pulled down the artifacts and did the maven
tests on them.  Got it to complete, but on one of the test runs I got test failures for TestPauseTransitService
and TestSshActionExecutor.  I think those may need to just be looked at for completion consistency
and not anything to do with the code their testing.