incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Sqoop podling from Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:24:28 GMT

On Feb 28, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

>> We should also give Arvind and the rest of the Sqoop community some
>> indication how to proceed, given the voting period is completed.
>
> A concern has been raised by IPMC members and an effort is being made to garner consensus.
 The voting period is on hold.

Opps, I didn't see that Arvind concluded the vote.  I still stand by my opinion that there
are some things that are not solely up to the people that are doing the work.  Complete migration
to the the org.apache.* package space is one of them.

I ask the Apache Sqoop community to please remove the Cloudera packaged source code at their
earliest convenience.

Regards,
Alan