incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating (RC-4)
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:50:54 GMT
The Jena PPMC has voted to release

   Apache Jena TDB 0.9.0-incubating

and we would now be grateful if members of IPMC would review and vote
for this release.

== Major changes since RC-2

+ Distribution has it's own content for NOTICE/LICENSE files which
   rolls up information for the redistributed binaries.
+ jar file META-INF/NOTICE says "Apache Jena - module TDB" at the top.
+ source-release.zip does not contain a trunk/ copy.
+ New dist/ layout

The existing released files will need to moved to this layout.
The KEYS file is copied into the proposed dist/ area for clarity.

== Project vote

Result:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jena-dev/201202.mbox/%3C4F4614CB.9010802%40apache.org%3E

including 1 IPMC vote (Benson Margulies)

Call for VOTE:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jena-dev/201202.mbox/%3C4F40CE69.2080402%40apache.org%3E

The following was noted in the jena-dev RC-4 vote:

* The license information for Plugged-In software is in the distribution
LICENSE file twice.

== Staging repository

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejena-001/

Direct link to TDB area in staging:
http://s.apache.org/vcp

== Proposed dist/ area:

The following will be added to the existing distribution area:

http://people.apache.org/~andy/dist-jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating-RC-4/

will be added to:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/jena/

Note: we will reorganise the current dist/ area to fit into this style
of layout.

== Keys

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/dist/KEYS

== SVN tag

The module is currently tagged with the version and "-RC-4".  If voted
on successfully, the tag will be changed ("svn mv") to the same but
minus the "RC" labelling.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Jena2/TDB/tags/jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating-RC-4/

Please vote on this release:

   [ ] +1 Approve the release of Apache Jena, module TDB 0.9.0-incubating
   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open until:
   Sunday 26/February 23:59 UTC
(72 hours from the same hour tonight).