incubator-general mailing list archives

From Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Machine account request - "www.apache.org"
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 23:34:30 GMT

Policy: http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Graduating+from+the+Incubator
> It's only a SHALL task, but to me it even sounds more like a post-graduation task, since
the path changes after graduation anyway. Could you please clarify this?

> Thanks and best regards
>   Florian Holeczek

SHALL's are equivalent to must. There are three pieces when it comes to
mirroring that I know of, and they all have to do with releases.

1) The dist directory shall only have your most recent release
2) Download traffic shall be directed to the mirrors using the scripts
available.
3) Download traffic for the signature shall be directed to the ASF and
not use mirrors.