incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <>
Subject Re: Evolution instead of a revolution (Was: Time to vote the chair?)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:04:21 GMT
On 2/3/2012 12:51 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> So that everyone affected by these proposals has the opportunity to engage in the discussion,
I recommend that we pull these out of e-mail for a while and ask everyone who has a new "plan"
for the incubator to draft proposals on the wiki as Chris did.  At that point, we could have
a bake-off discussion where the community has the ability to evaluate and chime in with their

Funny you mention it, the Incubator itself was the product of a bake off
between two proposed resolutions, still recorded in the board minutes :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message